Künkler Industrieschilder - A family business through the ages
We have been supplying our customers with customised signs in a variety of industrial sectors for more than 60 years.
It all started in a small way. Egon Künkler founded the engraving company in 1959. In 1982 his son, Achim Künkler, joined the company as managing director and the name was changed to "Egon Künkler GmbH Schilderfabrik". The company grew successfully over the following years. The new production hall was built as an addition to the existing building in 1991.